Shoot Around requires players to use their cover to hide behind while successfully taking out three targets.
Safety is Priority #1
You can enjoy hours of fun as long as you follow a few simple rules.
- Full eye protection specifically designed for JT SplatMaster or paintball must be worn by the user and any person within range; full face protection required for player vs. player play and any person within range.
- Never look down the barrel.
- Always keep the barrel blocker in your SplatMaster and leave the safety “ON” when not firing.
- Never shoot at other players at less than 10 feet.
- Never shoot at windows or other fragile objects.
- Do not aim paintball gun at eyes or head of people or at animals.
- Read and understand all cautions, warnings, and operating manuals before using any paintball gun or paintball gun accessory.
- Use common sense and have fun.
MORE SKILLS VIDEOS
More Safety Videos
Playing combat against your friends is fun – we know it...
To become an elite SplatMaster, you need to master...
Following a few simple safety guidelines will keep you...
Practicing marksman accuracy with the JT SplatMasters...
This is a race to see who can hit the target first!