Shoot Around requires players to use their cover to hide behind while successfully taking out three targets.
Player vs. Player - Safety
Playing combat against your friends is fun – we know it, and you know it. There is nothing like making that perfect shot and getting your opponent out! But, before you take it to the field, make sure you and all those around you are following a few basic safety rules.
- Full eye and face protection with the JT SplatMaster Optix Upgrade Kit required for Player vs. Player play and any person within range.
- Children under the age of 18 require adult or parental supervision.
- Mark field boundaries and set barriers as needed. It is important that the field of play has safe backdrops or natural protection against stray shots.
- Careful of stray people, children, or animals that might wander into the playing area.
- If anyone comes into the playing field without face protection, IMMEDIATELY stop play.
- For more details, be sure to read all product manuals.
MORE SKILLS VIDEOS
More Safety Videos
Playing combat against your friends is fun – we know it...
To become an elite SplatMaster, you need to master...
Following a few simple safety guidelines will keep you...
JT SplatMaster is NOT a toy, and safety MUST always be...