Shoot Around requires players to use their cover to hide behind while successfully taking out three targets.
General Shooting Safety
Following a few simple safety guidelines will keep you and everyone around you safe. Have fun AND always keep safety top of mind.
- Every person within range must wear JT SplatMaster Optix or eyewear designed specifically to meet ASTM standards (All JT masks meet or exceed ASTM standards).
- Treat every JT SplatMaster as if it were loaded.
- Never look down the barrel of your JT SplatMaster marker.
- Keep the Safety “ON” until ready to shoot.
- Keep your finger out of the trigger guard and away from the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- Keep the barrel blocking device in the barrel when not shooting.
- Store unloaded and in a secure place.
- Do not shoot at fragile objects such as windows and never point and SplatMaster marker at anything you do not wish to shoot.
- Remember that the ultimate safety device is you, the operator.
- For more details, be sure to read all product manuals.
MORE SKILLS VIDEOS
More Safety Videos
Playing combat against your friends is fun – we know it...
To become an elite SplatMaster, you need to master...
Following a few simple safety guidelines will keep you...
JT SplatMaster is NOT a toy, and safety MUST always be...