Shoot Around requires players to use their cover to hide behind while successfully taking out three targets.
Player vs. Player
Playing combat against your friends is fun – we know it, and you know it. There is nothing like making that perfect shot and getting your opponent out! But, before you take it to the field, make sure you and all those around you are following a few basic safety rules.
- Full eye and face protection with the JT SplatMaster Optix Upgrade Kit (this should link) required for Player vs. Player play and any person within range.
- Children under the age of 18 require adult or parental supervision.
- Mark field boundaries and set barriers as needed. It is important that the field of play has safe backdrops or natural protection against stray shots.
- Careful of stray people, children, or animals that might wander into the playing area.
- If anyone comes into the playing field without face protection, IMMEDIATELY stop play.
- For more details, be sure to read all product manuals.
Ready to up the challenge, and up the fun of your JT SplatMaster experience? With Player vs Player game play you can challenge your friends, parents or siblings to a fun and energetic game of tag – with the satisfaction of seeing the Splat on your target! For this challenge all you need is come cover, Nuke Bunkers (link to Nuke Bunker) work great, and someone willing to challenge you to a game of JT SplatMaster! You can play head-to-head against one other player or up the fun even more with a two-on-two or more challenge. The more players, the more fun when you’re playing Player vs Player.